3rd Annual BBQ Cook Off At The Beach-Vendors
Rules for Vendors
*ALL VENDORS PLEASE ENTER YOUR BOOTH NAME AND WHAT YOU ARE SELLING IN THE COMMENT SECTION ON ENTRY FORM*
- All vendors are responsible for their own set up.
- Once product is unloaded for event, vehicles must be moved to designated parking area.
- Parking does requires a fee through metered parking or Riverboat area.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing. No trash can be left at your site.
- Tables and chairs are to be provided by vendor.
- Food truck vendors are required to provide proper licensing and health department certifications per Colonial Beach guidelines.
- Food truck vendors are not allowed to dispose of any type of oil or grease at the event.
- It is mandatory for all Food Trucks to be in compliance with adequate fire extinguishing equipment with proper display of certification tags visible if fire marshall is on site.
- No electricity available, bring your own generator.
- Water hookup is not available.
- Vendor fee $30.00. If a check is written please make out to the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes.
- Each vendor spot is 10×10. If more room is needed, a 20×20 spot is available for a total amount of $60.00.
- We prefer payment through the link provided, but you can send a check to the following address: P.O.Box 206 Sealston, Va. 22547.
- Vendor fee must be paid prior by September 1, 2021.
- One spot per vendor. No sharing. Each vendor must register individually.
- All vendors shall exhibit professional manners always.
- All vendors will be required to complete waiver of liability prior to event.
- Canopies/Tents can be used. 10×10 is maximum allowed.
- All tents must be properly secured/weighted down. Colonial Beach can be a windy area.
- Application must be turned in no later than September 1st, Please note that if another vendor of your same business (ex: scensty, color street) completes the payment and application first they will receive the spot. We recommend signing up early.
- This an outdoor event. Grassy area. Please plan accordingly.
- Vendors will be contacted if the event has to be cancelled due to rain.
- Photos and videos- This event will be heavily photographed and videoed.
- This is a non-refundable fee.
- Questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com or our facebook page. We prefer email due to the amount of the participants of this event.
- Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes holds no responsibility or liability in the event of any occurrences at the event.
This will be family fun event.
The Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes holds no responsibility or liability in the event of any occurrences at this event. Monies for this event goes towards helping our local veterans and first responders. If you have any additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org